[csw-maintainers] GCC 4.6 progress

Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński maciej at opencsw.org
Sun Sep 18 11:23:41 CEST 2011

  I2011/9/15 Peter FELECAN <pfelecan at opencsw.org>:
> "Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński" <maciej at opencsw.org> writes:
>
>> I'm not sure why is it trying to use /usr/ccs/bin/as.  Do you have
>> /opt/csw/bin/gas in the filesystem?  If not, then CSWgcc4core needs to
>> depend on CSWbinutils.
>
> It *must* depend on binutils as the previous i386 packages.

I've tried rerolling the package, but the libmpfr_dev installation
broke in the meantime, so I have to wait for the buildfarm admins to
reinstall it.

The problem is that the /opt/csw/lib/libmpfr.so symlink disappears,
and you can't link against libmpfr any more.  There is some suspicion
that it is a pkgadd vs zones problem.