[csw-maintainers] erlang package

İhsan Doğan ihsan at opencsw.org
Mon Sep 19 13:25:38 CEST 2011

Hello Shawn,

On 09/19/11 12:32 PM, Shawn McDermott wrote:

> Is Dominique Laigle still around?

Unfortunately he is unreachable.

> I recently got a maintainer account to start working on some packages.  One of the packages I depend on is erlang(probably devel too).  However, the version you have done is one step behind what I need.  you did 11,REV=2007.12.08_rev=R11B5.
>
> I need R12B5.  Is there a way I could talk you into doing that version?  If not, do I pull and update it myself?

I would also need a newer version and I've started to work on it and
I've started to work on it. I've commited my changes just now.

http://gar.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/gar?view=revision&revision=15651

If you have time and resources, you are free to work on it and to take
it over.

Ihsan

--
ihsan at dogan.ch		http://blog.dogan.ch/