[csw-maintainers] status on web/mantis integration

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Sun Sep 25 15:21:59 CEST 2011

Hi All,

Ihsan has made some zone modifications to the web servers this
weekend, so I can now put some pieces in place and proceed toward the
automated integration of catalog changes with the web view and mantis.

Since the last update, there has been a change in direction.  The code
I've written to this point will drive only the mantis changes.  We're
going to talk to the checkpkg db on the buildfarm via rest from the
web pages to obtain always accurate information about catalogs,
packages, etc.

This coming week will be a busy one for me with less evening hacking
than I'd like, but I'm still hopeful that I can get the mantis piece
in place shortly.

My next steps will be to get the environment setup on the devel web
zone and then code the actual db modifications that happen as a result
of catalog changes.

Thanks