[csw-maintainers] wintercamp

Juraj Lutter wilbury at opencsw.org
Wed Apr 11 21:26:13 CEST 2012

Hi folks,

sorry for so late response, I was way too overworked and overloaded past
weeks in addition to some serious health problem of my girlfriend.

I want to know how estimated time of arrival of each attendee so I can
organize your transfer from airport to the hotel.

Regarding hotel, Saffron seems like a solid and decent choice, it's
brand new, I personally have not been there nor have I any feedback.

Regarding agenda, I am at work at Friday, probably until 14:00 or 15:00,
depends on my workload. Then I can assist you in sightseeing, barseeing,
and so on. At Saturday and Sunday we will be at my employer's meeting
room instead of Progressbar (don't ask me why, it just happened that
way, I will probably make it clear personally.)

When is your estimated departure? Do I have to drop you to the
airport/railway station? Just let me know please.

Looking forward to see you all! :-)

--
Juraj Lutter <wilbury at opencsw.org>