[csw-maintainers] commit privilege for gar / sourceforge

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Fri Apr 20 21:36:03 CEST 2012

Hi Peter,

Am 20.04.2012 um 19:23 schrieb Peter FELECAN:
> I started the "garification" of the packages under my
> responsibility.

This is excellent news! Thanks Peter :-)

> Everything works fine with the exception of the ability
> to commit in the repository. I already used my sourceforge account to
> modify the project's wiki.

I think you mean the wikidot-wiki which is not coupled to sourceforge.
Somehow you were not in the membership list for "gar" on SF.

> Is it possible that a kind administrator
> gives me the privilege and the required information for this kind of
> action?

Sure, I added "pfelecan" (I hope this is you, there was no realname for that
account on SF configured). You should be able to commit now.