[csw-maintainers] checkpkg issues with last openssl build

Yann Rouillard yann at pleiades.fr.eu.org
Fri Apr 27 14:43:36 CEST 2012

Hi everybody,

I am currently having some checkpkg problem with the last openssl build
(which contains a security fix, so quick help is welcome :) ).

CHECKPKG_OVERRIDES_CSWlibssl0-9-8 +=
bad-rpath-entry|/opt/csw/lib/sparcv8plus+vis|/tmp/pkg_0mVWKJ/CSWlibssl0-9-8/root/opt/csw/lib/sparcv8plus+vis/libcrypto.so.0.9.7
CHECKPKG_OVERRIDES_CSWlibssl0-9-8 +=
bad-rpath-entry|/opt/csw/lib/sparcv8plus+vis|/tmp/pkg_0mVWKJ/CSWlibssl0-9-8/root/opt/csw/lib/sparcv8plus+vis/libssl.so.0.9.7

I used to have an override for this one, but the temporary path
(/tmp/pkg_*) preprended now prevents it from working.
Is this some bug in the GAR system ?

* Unused Override: CSWossldevel: surplus-dependency CSWlibssl-dev
* Unused Override: CSWosslutils: archall-devel-package
* Unused Override: CSWossl: archall-devel-package
* Unused Override: CSWosslrt: archall-devel-package

These ones are automatically added by "OBSOLETED_BY" macros, I could stop
using the macro but I would rather have the macro fixed so it doesn't
trigger checkpkg warnings.

I don't know if I am missing something there but any help is welcome :)

Yann