[csw-maintainers] OpenCSW packaging screencast

Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński maciej at opencsw.org
Mon Dec 17 14:30:40 CET 2012

Hello maintainers,

I made a GAR setup tutorial / introductory packaging tutorial.

http://youtu.be/JWKCbPJSaxw

In about 35 minutes, I'm showing how to set up a freshly installed
Solaris 10 for building packages with GAR, and I build one small
package which requires a small modification to the recipe (because of
/bin/sh limitations).

I'm curious to hear your opinions, what you like about the video and
what you think could be improved. I plan to make a few more videos, so
I want to get all feedback I can.

If you like this screencast as is, we can start publishing it.