[csw-maintainers] OpenCSW Google+ page

Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński maciej at opencsw.org
Thu Feb 2 17:28:16 CET 2012

I've created a Google+ page for our project:

https://plus.google.com/101553438503824697034

Those of you who use Google+, can circle this profile, and share posts with it.

The page is currently managed mostly by me, but Ben and Ihsan also
have the necessary rights. Dago and Sebastian will have the rights
once they accept the invitations.

If you have any links that are relevant to OpenCSW, but you don't want
to send them to maintainers@ for any reason, you can share them with
our OpenCSW page, and I'll reshare them.

Especially if you've built a new set of packages and you would like to
make the world aware of them, sharing that information on Google+ is a
good idea.