[csw-maintainers] Website suggestion

Peter Bonivart bonivart at opencsw.org
Sun Feb 5 17:20:29 CET 2012

My annotation skills are not that great but it's simple to explain:

- we don't need both announcements and news
- take the announcement "box", divide it into two
- use one for a summary of the project which we lack on the first page
(why have to click further to understand what OpenCSW is?)
- use the other for "get started" info which similar projects also put
right on the first page
- I'm ok with the activity overview, news and releases & updates,
let's start with changing what needs changing

Do you agree? Who can change it?

/peter