[csw-maintainers] The dublin release: remaining tasks

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Sun Feb 5 18:19:34 CET 2012

Excerpts from Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński's message of Sun Feb 05 12:05:58 -0500 2012:

> With OpenLDAP rebuilt, we should be now ready to integrate from
> unstable to testing (== dublin). Does anyone know about anything
> seriously broken in unstable? Or any other reason not to integrate
> right now? If so, please respond. If no one responds by Tuesday
> evening, we will do the big push.

Php 5.3.9 is vulnerable to a remote exploit due to a botched fix for
the hash collission problems that existed in 5.3.8.  I'm working on
5.3.10 right now.  Rafi noticed that the test suite had forked a ton
of processes (eg: run amok) on unstable9x though.  I've just initiated
the test suite again and will try to keep an eye on it.

Other than that, things are in good shape to the best of my knowledge.

Thanks