[csw-maintainers] Statistics page out of date

Sebastian Kayser skayser at opencsw.org
Fri Feb 10 12:29:05 CET 2012

* Maciej (Matchek) Blizi??ski <maciej at opencsw.org> wrote:
> http://www.opencsw.org/get-it/package-statistics/
>
> This page shows updates up to September 2012. Who knows how it works
> and what do we do to bring it up to date?

Not sure which jobs are responsible for the page, but I gave it a quick
stab. William has a couple of cronjobs running on mockup and his $HOME was
exceeding quota, which in turn made cronjobs fall flat. I temporarily
freed up some space and triggered his statistics cronjob on mockup which
now fails with perl symbol resolution errors.

$ cd /home/wbonnet/packageStatistics ; /home/wbonnet/packageStatistics/processUpdateStatistics.sh ...
ld.so.1: perl: fatal: relocation error: file /opt/csw/lib/perl/csw/auto/DBI/DBI.so: symbol Perl_Tstack_sp_ptr: referenced symbol not found
/home/wbonnet/packageStatistics/processUpdateStatistics.sh: line 114:  2360 Killed                  ./updatePackagesStatistics.pl --command=updateFromPkgGetCatalog --catalog=${CATALOG_TODAY_NAME} ${1} ${2} ${3} ${4}

Someone more knowledgable please take it from here.

Sebastian