[csw-maintainers] The svn:externals references to GAR

dam at opencsw.org dam at opencsw.org
Wed Jan 18 10:59:46 CET 2012

Hi Maciej,

> Is anyone still using svn:externals to use GAR? Or, is anyone still
> not using mgar? If there isn't anyone, I propose that we remove all
> the svn:externals entries from the repository.

Funny, I had the same thought this morning :-) My only concern would
be to provide the info in GARTYPE, but this is already properly set
as far as I can tell.

As I plan to change BUILD64 / BUILD64_LIBS_ONLY anyway in the near
future I already have a cleanly checkout out tree for large modification
and could do the change.