[csw-maintainers] Cyrus imapd update

Yann Rouillard yann at pleiades.fr.eu.org
Sat Jan 21 14:25:06 CET 2012

Hi Rafael,

It will not work it the administrator explicitly configured berkeleydb
as a backend in its configuration file.

What we could do is:
     - convert every database to skiplist and remove the content of the
db/ directory,
     - then reconvert every database in the format specified in the
configuration file or skiplist (which is the default since 2.4) if
nothing is specified.

But basically we would do the work that is already done by Cyrus Imap,
so it would be better to fix this bug with upstream.

Yann