[csw-maintainers] Trac at SourceForge

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Tue Jul 3 17:09:21 CEST 2012

Hi folks,

I just got the attached email stating that the hosted apps will be shut down
on September 1, 2012. For OpenCSW this means essentially Trac. I am not sure yet
on how to best proceed. We could relatively easy migrate to a self-hosted Trac,
but probably we should take a step back and rethink what the project needs on a
broader basis now that effort is needed anyway. For now I would like to collect
thoughts on the topic :-)

Anfang der weitergeleiteten E-Mail: