[csw-maintainers] openssl relinking effort

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Wed Jun 13 03:56:24 CEST 2012

Excerpts from Yann Rouillard's message of Fri Jun 08 10:35:20 -0400 2012:

> This is done:
> http://wiki.opencsw.org/project-openssl
>
> However, the resultat is that there is a group of 80 packages which
> should be released together to avoid a dual linking runtime
> situation for any of them or for their reverse dependancies.

I think we're making good progress.  As I have cycles, I'm tackling
packages from retired maintainers that still look useful...

Is anyone up for rebuilding the gnome/gtk stuff that's been orphaned?
If not, we may need to make some hard choices about the future of this
package set...

Peter F: Is it something you'd consider?  You're one of the few still
building things that care about a desktop.

Thanks