[csw-maintainers] Include additional files in package from source download

Romeo Theriault romeotheriault at opencsw.org
Fri Jun 15 03:40:14 CEST 2012

On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 11:14 PM, Romeo Theriault <
romeotheriault at opencsw.org> wrote:

> Hi Dago,
>
> On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 7:55 PM, Dagobert Michelsen <dam at opencsw.org>
> wrote:
> > Hi Romeo,
> >
> > Am 14.06.2012 um 06:03 schrieb Romeo Theriault:
> > Is this possible without resorting to custom INSTALL_SCRIPTS?
> >
> > Not yet :-) I just talked with Peter about this:
> >  http://lists.opencsw.org/pipermail/maintainers/2012-June/016738.html

Just to follow up on this thread, after a bunch of looking at other
Makefiles and testing things out I finally got what I wanted by adding a
'post-install-modulated' target in my Makefile. This did the trick:

post-install-modulated: DOCDEST = $(DESTDIR)$(docdir)/libzmq1
post-install-modulated: DOCS = AUTHORS ChangeLog COPYING.LESSER MAINTAINERS
README
post-install-modulated:

        # Copy documentation (upstream)
        ginstall -d $(DOCDEST)
        cp $(addprefix $(WORKSRC)/,$(DOCS)) $(DOCDEST)

        @$(MAKECOOKIE)

Romeo