[csw-maintainers] Building MySQL with Studio

Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński maciej at opencsw.org
Tue Jun 19 11:12:51 CEST 2012

I poked it a little. The missing prototype is missing. I think the
reason why it's missing is because __EXTENSIONS__ is not set.

But it's set!

I've configured CMake to display the commands it's running, and yet,
it doesn't display the failing command. It looks like there's a
subinvocation of make which ignores CFLAGS.

The next step will be to identify, what exact invocation is run that
produces this error:
"/home/maciej/src/opencsw/pkg/mysql5/branches/mysql-5.5.x/work/solaris10-sparc/build-isa-sparcv8plus/mysql-5.5.25/libmysqld/../sql/mysqld.cc",
line 3255: Error: The function "getpagesizes" must have a prototype.