[csw-maintainers] OpenSSL project task order

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Wed Jun 20 15:42:57 CEST 2012

Excerpts from Dagobert Michelsen's message of Wed Jun 20 07:00:01 -0400 2012:

Hi Dago,

>   openssl-relinking-group5

I've just been pushing anything from this group directly to unstable.
There are no inter-dependencies among this set.  I'll move the other
things I've re-rolled around tonight.

My current openssl project is gdal/libgdal which is part of group 1.
I can do a re-roll with c++ but got hung up trying to make it build
with studio so that I could test a patch I submitted.  Several
additional patches later, I'm stuck with a c99/stdbool.h vs c++ issue.
I'll detail that in another email later to see if someone can help me
over that hurdle.

Thanks