[csw-maintainers] OpenSSL project task order

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Fri Jun 22 01:46:39 CEST 2012

Excerpts from Yann Rouillard's message of Thu Jun 21 14:14:23 -0400 2012:

Hi Yann,

> You're right, I've made a mistake in group 5, it should contain only
> php5_imap and imaprt, I fixed the wiki.

Ok, thanks for doing this.

> imaprt has been superseded by libc_client. According to the opencsw
> website, php5_imap is linked with openssl 1.0.0 but libc_client is
> still linked with openssl 0.9.8.  According to the wiki, it should
> be the opposite. Can you upload to unstable the package that is
> still linked to openssl 0.9.8 ?

I split the imaprt package into: libc_client2004g (old, linked against
0.9.8), imaprt_stub (depends on 2004g) and libc_client2007f (new,
linked against 1.0.0).  I should be able to release just the php5_imap
updated to a 1.0.0 dependency, no?  I'm tweaking the php5 build right
now as due to the poor .so naming in c-client it was ending up
depending on the -dev package instead of the lib package...If you need
me to revert something, I can likely do that, but I wanted to clarify
the situation first.

Thanks