[csw-maintainers] board elections 2012

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Mon Jun 25 03:11:56 CEST 2012

Excerpts from Ben Walton's message of Wed Jun 06 18:47:59 -0400 2012:

> So far we've got two nominees to form the new board.  Is anyone else
> planning to step up but hasn't done so yet?

Ok, there are currently three nominations on the wiki[1] page.  It
seems like an election by acclamation will be the way of things.
Unless there are objections, we'll form the new board this week.

To do the formal transfer, we'll need to hold our "annual" meeting to
present the treasurer's report.  That could be done as a G+ hangout
with Rizzoma (a Wave replacement) to record the details.

Thanks
-Ben

[1] http://wiki.opencsw.org/boardelection2012