[csw-maintainers] OpenSSL project task order

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Thu Jun 28 14:44:14 CEST 2012

Excerpts from Ben Walton's message of Tue Jun 26 21:23:28 -0400 2012:

> > What is strange is that php5_imap seems to already be linked with openssl
> > 1.0.0 but still linked with libc_client2004g according to
> > http://www.opencsw.org/packages/php5_imap/
> >
> > But, yes, upload php5_imap linked with libc_client2007f and openssl 1.0
> > will definitely solve the problem.

Ok, I moved the php5_imap and imaprt items into group1 since there was
php5_curl there as well and I'd like to push them as a unit.

That should be the end of my group1 items.  I'll look at tackling
other parts of that list from retired maintainers now and will lend a
hand to anyone else that needs it for non-retired folks.

I think that the claws* mail stuff and libetpan should be dropped.
Nothing but claws needs libetpan.

Using the solaris 10 gnome libraries is a good choice too.  We can
build things against them to keep our few desktop-ish things going
without the burden of maintaining the whole stack.

Thanks