[csw-maintainers] webzone restarted on the buildfarm

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Wed Mar 7 14:59:28 CET 2012

Excerpts from Dagobert Michelsen's message of Wed Mar 07 03:09:25 -0500 2012:

> I know set up a quota for web (which I should have done from the
> first place).  Additionally, the files looked like artifacts of
> pkgtrans not being cleaned up, however, I am not sure why this
> happens.

Having looked at the old checkpkg code, I know that Phil found that
pkgtrans would leave files like this around as the result of some
bug.  He implemented a custom pkgtrans to avoid this.  If any of the
processes on the web zone are pkgtrans-ing lots of files (and I
imagine this is common there), then this is the likely culprit.  Maybe
we could point tmpwatch at the directory it clutters up?

Thanks