[csw-maintainers] whole catalog feeds

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Thu Mar 22 02:07:24 CET 2012

Excerpts from Dagobert Michelsen's message of Tue Mar 20 02:03:38 -0400 2012:

> > Ok, try: http://www.opencsw.org/catalogfeeds/feed.new.atom.

I've corrected the SunOS display glitch and a few other display bugs I
found while poking around.

For packages that are only released/updated for a single architecture,
the display notes things like: Solaris 10 i386, Solaris 11 i386.  I
didn't collapse this down.  I will if people prefer it, but I thought
it was nicer to be explicit in this case.

I simplified the article titles so they don't include the version
number, and added package name in addition to catalog name in the
article body.

How does it look now?  Any other bugs or requested changes?

Thanks