[csw-maintainers] New catalogs: kiel and bratislava

Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński maciej at opencsw.org
Mon Nov 12 20:25:06 CET 2012

We have two new catalogs on the mirror: kiel and bratislava.

kiel - a snapshot of unstable as it is now. It will be the new testing.
bratislava - is empty.

bratislava will be populated from scratch by newly built packages. The
idea is to build a clean/cleaned stack of stuff that we care about.
During the camp we talked that we probably won't implement tiers, so
for bratislava we intend to rebuild the world, consisting of what we
referred as tier 1 + tier 2 packages. We can't yet upload to
bratislava, because csw-upload-pkg currently does not allow to select
which catalog to upload to. I'll implement catalog selection and
release a new version of cswutils.