[csw-maintainers] Bratislava

Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński maciej at opencsw.org
Tue Nov 13 19:39:27 CET 2012

2012/11/13 Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński <maciej at opencsw.org>:
> Let's start a thread about the bratislava catalog. For starters, I'd
> need a GARified CSWcommon, build for Solaris 9. Being a lazy bastard,
> I'd like to ask if anyone's up for writing a build recipe for it? I'd
> use it as the first upload to bratislava.

I submitted a first step to build CSWcommon.

http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/gar/changeset/19686

It looks like GAR makes many assumptions that are not true for
CSWcommon, such as depending on CSWcommon and stripping common
directories by default. Some amount of special-casing in GAR will be
necessary to produce the right pkgmap.

Dago, could you look at this?