[csw-maintainers] albumshaper removal

Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński maciej at opencsw.org
Wed Nov 14 01:12:59 CET 2012

2012/11/13 Peter FELECAN <pfelecan at opencsw.org>:
> Well, thank you for your research. I'll have a look in the near
> future. For the moment I will upload it again until we still have the
> required packages on the build farm.

I'm going through the packages and identifying ones that depend on the
gcc3 runtime. Most are now removed, these three direct deps remain:

CSWlibdvdread - I updated the build so now it builds with GCC 4. Could
you respin it and upload? I can also do it if you wish.

CSWlibstdc++5 - this is the file containing the C++ standard library,
and has its own set of (indirect) reverse dependencies: easytag,
irrtoolset, openjade, tetex

CSWtetex - this one might be hard, it has yet another set of reverse
dependencies, 15 of them or so.

The more we can rebuild and free from the dependency on the gcc3
runtime, the better.