[csw-maintainers] dropping the stable catalog from checkpkg

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Sun Nov 25 19:56:44 CET 2012

Hi All,

Maciej and I have been discussing the stable catalog with respect to
how to handle it going forward in the checkpkg database.  We've moved
the filesystem view of it out of the way to prevent any future access
to it but the meta data is still in our database and info about it can
be queried.

I'd like to propose that we now drop all of that info from the
database since, as far as we're concerned, it is a fossilized
(non-)entity.

Objections?

Thanks