[csw-maintainers] board vote

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Tue Oct 9 11:02:40 CEST 2012

Hi Carsten,

Am 09.10.2012 um 10:59 schrieb Carsten Grzemba <grzemba at contac-dt.de>:
> Sorry, I can't find this Email.

This is because you don't seem to be a member of the association:
  http://wiki.opencsw.org/open-community-software-project-members
Traditionally there has been a distinction of maintainers and members. You can apply
informally by writing to board "I want to be a member" and it has never been declined ;-)

@board: Should we unify the process that full maintainers are member by default?