[csw-maintainers] openssl migration: group 1 packages uploaded

Guillaume Rousse guillomovitch at opencsw.org
Wed Oct 10 14:39:48 CEST 2012

Le 09/10/2012 23:27, Ben Walton a écrit :
>> ATM lots of packages don't go the extra mile of generating a cert. I would
>> think having secure-by-default would be good.
>
> Ok, I'll work on this over the next few days, including the GAR
> integration/documentation.
As an inspiration source, here is the post-install helper used in mageia
linux distribution for this purpose:
http://svnweb.mageia.org/soft/rpm/rpm-helper/trunk/create-ssl-certificate?revision=2106&view=markup

--
BOFH excuse #361:

Communist revolutionaries taking over the server room and demanding all
the computers in the building or they shoot the sysadmin. Poor misguided
fools.