[csw-maintainers] Summercamp 9. - 11. November in Munich

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Mon Sep 24 19:09:23 CEST 2012

Hi folks,

Am 13.09.2012 um 13:23 schrieb Dagobert Michelsen <dam at opencsw.org>:
> I guess we have a date for the summer camp. It will be
> Friday, 9. November to Sunday 11. November
> in Lenggries near Munich, Germany. I have a rate of 124€ per day
> including accommodation, all meals, room, beamer, wlan etc.
> It is valid until 29. September.

The 29. is nearing and I need the definitive answers soon. Currently I have the
following list from Doodle and Mail:

- Peter Bonivart
- Carsten Grzemba
- Maciej Blizinski
- Juraj Lutter
- Ben Walton (maybe can't come)
- Me :-)

Please let me know in the next few days if you come so I can make the reservation.
If you plan to come just for a day please let me know also so I can add you to the
agenda.