[csw-maintainers] Last remaining packages for the openssl migration (take 2)

Jonathan Craig jcraig at opencsw.org
Thu Apr 25 20:53:11 CEST 2013

On Sat, Apr 20, 2013 at 9:27 PM, Jonathan Craig <jcraig at opencsw.org> wrote:

> I can re-roll this package against the new openssl but it will break
> current users.

Well, it never pays to procrastinate.  I went to roll up a new swizzle of
ntop to test before sending notices to users about what was going to break
(as I wasn't sure of all the bits) and it looks like the last update to
automake broke my build process.  I'm going to either have to troubleshoot
this (and its black magic) or push forward with trying to build the latest
version and hope that it better matches the most recent automake.  Either
way, I'm gonna be slowed down (as if that were more possible).

jon