[csw-maintainers] Non-Maintainer Uploads (NMUs)

Peter FELECAN pfelecan at opencsw.org
Mon Aug 12 11:37:07 CEST 2013

Laurent Blume <laurent at opencsw.org> writes:

> Okay, I'm jumping on this thread as I'm a good example of this, I think:
> I've taken over a good amount of packages recently, a lot of them I
> don't care particularly for.
>
> At this point, I've seen rather good arguments exchanged, there's only
> one thing I believe was not explained: why is the package owner a
> *single* owner? Would it be possible to simply add a name to a list?

Indeed. However, the same implementation difficulties occur for one or
more users, i.e. adding the uploading user to the database takes the
same route and as Maciej said, the proxy is tempering with the
data... I'm waiting for an answer from Maciej about the proxy and the
part of the code responsible for building the request.
--
Peter