genshi, subvertpy not in catalog?

Laurent Blume laurent at opencsw.org
Sun Dec 29 00:58:07 CET 2013

On 12/28/2013 04:42 PM, Dagobert Michelsen wrote:
> Nope, some else to blame ;-)
>
> ERROR! Cyclic dependency detected in package CSWlibkrb5-3 because of CSWlibkrb5-3 -> CSWlibkrb5-priv -> CSWlibgssapi-krb5-2 -> CSWlibkrb5-3.
> ERROR! Cyclic dependency detected in package CSWlibkrb5-priv because of CSWlibkrb5-priv -> CSWlibgssapi-krb5-2 -> CSWlibkrb5-3 -> CSWlibkrb5-priv.
>
> Laurent, just by a strange coincidence do you happen to know someone who
> would have both the capability and kindness of crafting another set of
> kerberos packages? ;-)

Bit messy, I'm not even sure how it got in partially. I've pushed a new
version that upgraded fine from experimental. Basically I merged
packages that depend one on the other so they won't create circular deps
anymore. Some day, I'll remake the whole recipe to look just like <some
Linux distro>.

> PS: How about a new rule? Whoever breaks the catalog is up for a round of beer at the next camp!
> PPS: I'll throw the first one for the monitoring email not reaching me before someone notices...

Heh, when is it going to be? My trip schedule for next year is filling
up already :-)

Joyeuses fêtes!

Laurent