[csw-maintainers] Problem with Solaris 11 catalog

Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński maciej at opencsw.org
Fri Feb 8 11:09:39 CET 2013

2013/2/7 Dagobert Michelsen <dam at opencsw.org>

> > --2013-02-07 11:14:19--  http://buildfarm.opencsw.org/opencsw-official/unstable/sparc/5.11/libguile2_0_22-2.0.7,REV=2013.02.06-SunOS5.10-sparc-CSW.pkg.gz
> > Resolving proxy (proxy)... 192.168.1.6
> > Connecting to proxy (proxy)|192.168.1.6|:3128... connected.
> > Proxy request sent, awaiting response... 404 Not Found
> > 2013-02-07 11:14:19 ERROR 404: Not Found.
> >

> Maybe someone has an idea why this happened?

I briefly looked at it, and initially thought that it could be a race
condition between uploading a package and generating the catalog. But
it looks like it's not that, because the race condition problem goes
away upon next catalog generation. First thing to check: is the
catalog generation currently succeeding or failing at some point?