[csw-maintainers] Promoting dublin to stable

Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński maciej at opencsw.org
Wed Feb 13 22:31:33 CET 2013

I hope that there aren't many users left who are using the legacy release
from 2008. Unfortunately, I don't have any data - maybe there are, maybe
there aren't. I don't think we have a way to know, so we need to
arbitrarily set a date when we'll make 'dublin' the stable release and
'kiel' the testing release. Any suggestions or ideas? How much more time do
we need to give people to notice? I was thinking about for example the
beginning of May.

Thoughts?