[csw-maintainers] cannot upload update of class action script texhash package

Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński maciej at opencsw.org
Tue Feb 19 15:19:10 CET 2013

2013/2/19 pfelecan <pfelecan at opencsw.org>:
> Here is the debug output --- BTW, when running csw-upload-pkg, the debug
> option is not mentionned in the usage...

Is it not? I'm getting:

maciej at login [login]:~ > csw-upload-pkg --help | grep debug
  -d, --debug

Where did you expect to see it?

> pfelecan at login [login]:~ > csw-upload-pkg --debug
> staging/build-19.Feb.2013/* 2>&1 | tee ~/logs/csw-upload-pkg
(...)
> DEBUG:root:Calling: ['/opt/csw/lib/python/csw/../../bin/custom-pkgtrans',

Here we are. It expects it to be in /opt/csw/lib/bin/custom-pkgtrans,
and it's not there.

But hang on... the pkgtrans step is never done on login, it should
not, it cannot be done on login because we're now running ldd as part
of package indexing. Did you disable checkpkg during the package
build stage? Or did you not do build it on the buildfarm? Or did you
run GAR in such a way that it didn't call checkpkg?