[csw-maintainers] cannot upload update of class action script texhash package

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Thu Feb 21 10:56:16 CET 2013

Hi,

Am 21.02.2013 um 10:24 schrieb Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński <maciej at opencsw.org>:
>> Finally, when I'm writing "luxury" I think to what was suggested by Dag,
>> i.e. when using only the "packaging" target on a system which has
>> checkpkg activated showing what should be the checkpkg stanza; and this
>> is not a luxury but a necessity as we have seen.
>
> Some GAR code refactoring will be required around line 1015 of
> gar.pkg.mk, so that you can either run or display the checkpkg
> command, and you still keep all how-to-run-checkpkg information in one place.
>
> Dago, is it doable?

The question is what the workflow would be and what should be done. A good thing would IMHO be

- mgar package
- (Edit some stuff)
- mgar repackage-CSWjustone

After the individual repackage all packages would be checked together. Checking just one
package would IMHO be too dangerous. Additionally, I would remove the target
  package-CSWfoo
as it indicates it could be explicitly called. Building just one package without the others
first is also a usecase I would like to avoid.

Peter, would this be acceptable?