[csw-maintainers] checkpkg error

Yann Rouillard yann at pleiades.fr.eu.org
Fri Jan 11 18:40:40 CET 2013

I found the bug. A mistake in code indentation but leading to an error in
the execution path.
It's fixed in revision 20089:
http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/gar/changeset/20089

Update mgar and it should now works fine.

It only affected binaries with 0 dependencies. There are probably not a lot
of binaries like that but I will have to check that and fix the data in the
database for the packages affected.
In this case this library was an auxiliary filter which is why it doesn't
need even the libc.

Yann