[csw-maintainers] Fwd: [csw-pkgrequests] New package request : PDFtk

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Tue Jan 15 13:37:40 CET 2013

Hi Maciej,

Am 15.01.2013 um 12:51 schrieb Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński <maciej at opencsw.org>:
> From quick googling:
>
> http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/java/2009-04/msg00026.html
>
> GCC uses Eclipse Java parses, which has to be downloaded separately. So it's a GCC packaging issue.

Much better, I now get

dam at unstable10s [unstable10s]:/home/dam/mgar/pkg/pdftk/trunk/work/solaris10-sparc/build-isa-sparcv8plus/pdftk-1.45-dist/java > /opt/csw/bin/ecj1
ld.so.1: gcj-dbtool-4.7: fatal: relocation error: file /opt/csw/lib/sparcv8/libgcj.so.13: symbol libiconv_open: referenced symbol not found
ld.so.1: gcj-dbtool-4.7: fatal: relocation error: file /opt/csw/lib/sparcv8/libgcj.so.13: symbol libiconv_open: referenced symbol not found

which is the same error as before with the missing -liconv.

I'll package that up as CSWecj providing /opt/csw/share/java/ecj.jar and /opt/csw/bin/ecj.
Would you mind adding that as rdep to CSWgcc4java?

More like http://www.zinzin.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/yak-shaving.jpg