[csw-maintainers] there is something rotten around checkpkg

Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński maciej at opencsw.org
Wed Jan 16 16:42:41 CET 2013

2013/1/16 Dagobert Michelsen <dam at opencsw.org>:
> The new link symbol inspection is in place for some time now, maybe it has
> some serious drawbacks on database access?

Some packages produce metadata objects serializing to more than 32MB.
The out of space error could be a memory leak which I have been
fighting over the weekend, but did not manage to find the cause. In my
case, I was trying to run a full catalog import.

Peter, what operation is causing the out of space error? How much RAM
does the machine have?