[csw-maintainers] there is something rotten around checkpkg

Jan Holzhueter jh at opencsw.org
Fri Jan 18 10:36:46 CET 2013

Hi,

Am 18.01.13 10:25, schrieb Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński:
> In this case, this is /var/tmp - I recently switched the temporary
> directory from /tmp to /var/tmp because packages are large. Which quota
> was exceeded in this case? Is it still per-user? Or is there quota
> specific to /var/tmp?

This was the quota for the zone itself. I removed an old snapshot that
was still on the zone and added 5 more GB. There are now 9 GB free
again. This should help. We still should cleanup /var/tmp from time to
time :)

@Dago when you have the time please remove the other old snapshots. :)

Greetings
Jan