[csw-maintainers] new check needed

Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński maciej at opencsw.org
Fri Jun 28 15:16:09 CEST 2013

2013/6/28 Jan Holzhueter <jh at opencsw.org>:
> as it was hit today that linking against a lib which uses sltport
> explodes that whole stuff. It would be nice if someone from the checkpkg
> hackers could add a check for linking against stlport and fail in this case.

What would a (natural language) formulation of this check? Something
like "the check should fire when (...)".

It must be something based on available data - if the data aren't
currently available, they'll have to be expanded. To see the available
data, find the package's page:
http://buildfarm.opencsw.org/pkgdb/srv4/<md5>/

At the bottom of the page, there's a command that'll show you the
available metadata.

When we have a good formulation, writing the check is easy.