[csw-maintainers] CSWlibssl1-0-0 missing 64bit lib

Yann Rouillard yann at pleiades.fr.eu.org
Mon Mar 25 23:00:41 CET 2013

HI Dago,

2013/3/21 Dagobert Michelsen <dam at opencsw.org>

> "solaris64-sparcv9-cc-sunw","cc:-xtarget=ultra -m64 -Qoption cg
> -xregs=no%appl -xO5 -xstrconst -xdepend -xspace -Xa
> -DB_ENDIAN::-D_REENTRANT:ULTRASPARC:-lsocket -lnsl -lc:BN_LLONG RC4_CHUNK
> DES_INT DES_PTR DES_RISC1
> DES_UNROLL=BF_PTR:${sparcv9_asm}:dlfcn:solaris-shared:-KPIC:-m64 -G -dy -z
> text -zdefs -Bdirect -zignore
> -M/usr/lib/ld/map.pagealign:.so.\$(SHLIB_MAJOR).\$(SHLIB_MINOR):/usr/ccs/bin/ar
> rs::/64",
>
> There we have it: the further is lacking ::/64 at the end leading to the
> libraries being
> installed in wrong directories. I didn't feel like patching configure
> (feel free to do so
> and report upstream) but added --libdir as needed to the Makefile in
> addition to some
> minor tweaks:
>   http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/gar/changeset/20494

Thanks a lot for the help !
That works a like a charm.

> I suggest adding tests to the testsuite to see if there are actually files
> in /opt/csw/(bin|sbin|lib|libHi Yann,

Yes that's a good idea.
I added the test in gar:
http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/gar/changeset/20521

There is a problem when several packages are built from one recipe: BUILD64
can be enabled to produce the 64 bits libraries, but one of the package
could contains only 32 bits executables by choice.
I found for example the a52dec package which has this problem.

For now, the test only checks missing executables if isaexec is enabled,
but it can be improved if I can know if BUILD64 or BUILD64_LIBS_ONLY has
been used in the recipe.
Is this possible to add this information in OPENCSW_MODE64 ?

Yann