[csw-maintainers] Did I just break something?

Peter Bonivart bonivart at opencsw.org
Sun May 12 23:10:01 CEST 2013

On Sun, May 12, 2013 at 11:03 PM, Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński
<maciej at opencsw.org> wrote:
> By the way, we can prevent this problem from occurring by simply
> refusing to re-upload a file with the same name. That is, if you're
> willing to endure more Python stacktraces and error messages.

Sure, but in this case that was just a side problem. The real problem
was the whole operation timed out on me. The only reason I respun one
package was because checkpkg said I had file collisions and I wanted
to confirm that it was just due to the weird state of things, not in
my package.