[csw-maintainers] Call for projects

Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński maciej at opencsw.org
Wed May 15 14:32:09 CEST 2013

Hi guys,

I'm looking for ideas for coding projects at OpenCSW. We have quite a
lot of low hanging fruit, that is projects that can be completed in
limited time like a weekend of a few evenings. We often talk about our
grand plans, but these plans have to translate to small/medium size
steps, or they will not get completed. I've started a new page and
written up a few ideas I had:

http://wiki.opencsw.org/projects-available

If you have more ideas for projects that are well defined and
small/medium in scale, please describe them! If you have a larger
project in mind, try to split it up to the right size individual
steps.