[csw-maintainers] Documentation: 4 places and their use

Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński maciej at opencsw.org
Tue May 21 18:32:51 CEST 2013

2013/4/27 Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński <maciej at opencsw.org>:
> I have written up a short document “About documentation”.
>
> https://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/gar/changeset/20875
>
> Things in this document are largely just common sense, but I felt they
> need to be spelled out to remove any potential doubt.

For the record, this page lives at:
http://www.opencsw.org/manual/for-maintainers/about-documentation.html

I discovered that you can place HTTP redirects in wikidot. I just created one:
http://wiki.opencsw.org/catalog-format

Very useful for moving documentation from the wiki to the manual.

One more update, I've written up a new page in the manual:
http://www.opencsw.org/manual/for-maintainers/32-bit-and-64-bit.html

For those who don't know, the manual is checked into our code
repository in the opencsw-manual package. If you see any omissions or
errors, please just make your edit and submit it!