Farm still down

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Fri Nov 1 23:17:59 CET 2013

Hi folks,

Am 31.10.2013 um 16:39 schrieb Dagobert Michelsen:
> I plan to patch the buildfarm machine tomorrow evening. In the past we had crashes during
> "zfs send" as there were some large objects in zfs not freed properly, this is fixed now
> in 150400-04. The bug has prevented me from taking backups lately which is pretty bad and
> I really look forward to have this fixed.

Looks like there was a problematic patch (147147-26?) which caused the farm to not come up again.
Forgive me to continue the patching tomorrow as I am really tired now and probably shouldn't have
started tonight in the first place, but as you know "I just wanted to quickly install this patch!"
I plan to finish the patching tomorrow.

Sorry for the inconvenience