[csw-maintainers] Buildfarm setup - documentation

Laurent Blume laurent at opencsw.org
Thu Oct 3 15:21:13 CEST 2013

On 03/10/13 14:51, Peter FELECAN wrote:
> This is not an emulation but real "metal". No so old either, well not in
> real historical time ... 10 years. BTW, it supports SSE, see
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AMD_Athlon_XP_3200%2B#Athlon_XP_.22Barton.22_.28Model_10.2C_130_nm.29
> , consequently I don't get what the message conveys.

It supports SSE, but it is really obsolete and does not support SSe2,
and that library needs it:
$ file /opt/csw/lib/libcrypto.so.1.0.0
/opt/csw/lib/libcrypto.so.1.0.0:        ELF 32-bit LSB dynamic lib 80386
Version 1 [SSE2 SSE MMX CMOV FPU], dynamically linked, stripped

I think that's probably a mistake, since so far, I've seen even SSE
avoided for the 32 bit binaries.

Laurent