[csw-maintainers] Buildfarm setup - documentation

Yann Rouillard yann at pleiades.fr.eu.org
Thu Oct 3 15:41:31 CEST 2013

openssl has it own build system with specific build flags, that must be the
reason why it requires SSE2 and SSE and not most other binaries.
I will look for the options at fault.

But BTW what is our policy concerning enabling of SSE/SSE2 ? I didn't have
a complain so far about it and I suspect that this set of instructions
helps to speed up some cryptographic codes in openssl, so I wonder if this
is a good idea to remove them.

Yann