[csw-maintainers] Buildfarm setup - documentation

Peter FELECAN pfelecan at opencsw.org
Fri Oct 4 09:26:12 CEST 2013

"Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński" <maciej at opencsw.org> writes:

> 2013/10/3 Peter FELECAN <pfelecan at opencsw.org>
>> I started the build-farm documentation verification and made some
>> corrections and clarification, visible on the devel mailing list.
>
> Very cool. It's a long document and it'll take us a number of
> iterations to make it semi-right.

Oh, I prefer to make it at least semi-left. That is, I prefer the
laevogyration.

> As far as 'sudo' - I assumed that the instructions would be performed
> as an unprivileged user. Otherwise people might think that these
> instructions are meant for the root user, while they're really not.
> What do you think?

I understood the sudo usage but there is not the slightest indication
about how to activate it. I know that Google is your friend, at least
when it's not your employer. What about using the discreet and
quai-subliminal hints of # and $ ?
--
Peter